Join us as a Systems and Network Administrator at AM WEB Solutions and immerse yourself in a dynamic environment rich in innovation and operational excellence.
As an affiliate of Constellation Group, a recognised leader in IT solutions, we provide services through our service centres. This opportunity will allow you to refine your skills while ensuring the smooth operation of our SAP services, thus contributing to our sustainable success.
Under the supervision of the Cloud Department manager, you will be involved in supporting our SAP clients who wish to migrate to the public cloud: designing cloud platforms, performing operations, and managing our clients' cloud services, optimizing and automating services, improving the use of the public cloud solutions we offer (AZURE, OVH Cloud).
You will also work on the maintenance of non-SAP environments for our clients:
- Ensuring the operational condition of non-SAP applications.
- Creating technical and operational documentation and participating in the writing of technical procedures.
- Writing operational, functional, and architectural documentation.
- Participating in the maintenance of client platforms and analysing incidents in the technical domain.
- Integrating metrics and monitoring components of application and functional components.
- Participating in the writing of reports on required indicators.
You will work on the technical foundation of our "Managed Microsoft Services" offering:
- Implementation of Windows services on technical foundations.
- Management of Office 365 / SharePoint / Outlook tenants.
- Technical architecture and monitoring of Windows services.
- Technological monitoring of Microsoft services offered in Azure.
- Contributing to the enrichment of the offering.
You have 3 to 5 years of experience in all or part of the following areas:
- Windows system administration.
- Windows Services Operations: RDS Farm, MS SQL Server, AD, Print Server, Exchange Server...
- Microsoft Administration: Office 365 / SharePoint.
- Cloud Administration: Hyperscaler (preferably Azure), Azure Monitor, Logic App, Log Analytics Workspace.
- Use of automation tools: IaC, configuration manager, CI/CD.
- Network (mastery of fundamentals).
- Solid technical knowledge of major public clouds: cloud architectures and usage of cloud providers' APIs and services.
- Knowledge of SAP solutions is an asset but not essential.
- Azure certifications are a plus.
Minimum of a bachelor's degree.
- Attractive salary.
- Career progression.
- Possibility of performance bonuses.
- Training provided for skill development.
- Telecommuting flexibility (Work from home).
- Health insurance coverage.
- Company transportation options.
- Access to a renowned gym at a preferential rate.
If this mission interests you and you aspire to contribute to the success of an innovation and quality-focused company, we would be delighted to discuss with you. Seize this opportunity now to join our team and play an active role in creating our success!